Terms and Conditions
Clays Refresh & Reload Cocktail Offer
Clays Refresh & Reload Cocktail Offer T&Cs
By accepting a Clays Refresh & Reload cocktail you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
The offer is being run by Clays (Trigger Group Limited)
Eligibility to enter
- Cocktail tokens will be given to guests to redeem at the bar for one Clays Refresh & Reload cocktail
- The cocktails tokens are available to entrants over 18 years of age.
- The terms of the offer run from Friday 21/10/2022 to Friday 25/11/2022. Tokens will not be valid after 23:59 on 25/11/2022.
- You must have booked a peg at Clays or be attending as a guest of someone who has booked a peg at Clays to be eligible for a token. Clays booking ts and cs apply.
- By accepting a token, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the cocktail.
- There is a limit of one cocktail per person, per booking on Fridays only.
How to participate
- To participate you must book a peg at Clays to play on a Friday between 21/10/22 and 25/11/22 or be attending as a guest of someone who has booked a peg at Clays on a Friday to be eligible
- One token per person
- Tokens are redeemable at the bar only. They are not redeemable via Clays in peg kiosks.
- The offer will end on 25/11/2022
- The cocktail is a Clays Refresh & Reload cocktail featuring Beefeater Rhubarb & Cranberry Gin.
- The cocktail is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- The decision of Clays regarding any aspect of the offer is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Clays Address: 55 Moorgate, London EC2R 6LL
Data protection and publicity
- All personal information shall be used in accordance with Clays Privacy Notice.
Limitation of Liability
- Clays does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered as a result of participating in the offer
- Clays reserves the right to cancel the offer or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- These terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.