Terms and Conditions
New Game Competition August 2022
Clays Game Launch. August 2022 Competition T&Cs
By entering the Clays new game launch competition you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
The prize draw is being run by Clays (Trigger Group Limited)
Eligibility to enter
- The competition is open to entrants over 18 years of age.
- Competition runs from 1/08/2022 – 31/08/2022. Entries will not count after 23:59 on 31/08/2022.
- You must book a peg at Clays, enter your email address and opt-in at the beginning of your booking on the kiosk in your peg, then play the Power Play game to be eligible to enter.
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- There is no maximum entry, you can paly as many times as you want. Each score will be eligible for entry.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) except for Clays employees, all contractors and families or anyone directly connected with the organisation, and operators of its brands and concessions.
- By entering this competition you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
How to enter
- To enter you must book a peg at Clays and play the game ‘Power Play’ during the competition dates. Only scores from the Power Play game will be eligible for this competition.
- You must enter your email address and opt-in at the beginning of your booking on the kiosk in your peg to be eligible to enter.
- There is no limit to the number of times you can enter.
- There will be one winner. The winner will be the top scorer of Power Play from any eligible player from across the competition run dates. Entries made by any other method will not be counted.
- The prize draw will close on 31/08/2022
- Clays will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
- The prize will be a day trip to Holland & Holland for up to 6 people. Including; clay target shooting hosted by a Clays ambassador, lunch inclusive of 1 glass of sparkling wine and up to ½ a bottle of wine per person, travel to and from the shooting venue from Clays Moorgate, London
- The winners will need to confirm their availability and prize in advance.
- The winner will be the top scorer on the game ‘Power Play’ from all eligible entries for 1/08/2022 – 31/08/2022.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- The decision of Clays regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Clays reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Clays Address: 55 Moorgate, London EC2R 6LL
- Holland & Holland Address: Ducks Hill Rd, Harefield, Northwood HA6 2ST
- The winner will be notified within 3 working days via the email provided during entry.
- Clays will attempt to contact the winner by email up to two times.
- If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 10 working days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and Clays reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Data protection and publicity
- You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by Clays for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and for marketing and those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
- All entrants may apply for details of the winning participants by contacting us at email@example.com
- The winner agrees to the release of their name to any other prize draw participants if requested via Clays
- All personal information shall be used in accordance with Clays Privacy Notice.
Limitation of Liability
- Clays does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the competition or being selected for a prize, save that Clays does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
- Clays reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.