Join the teamView job openings
A career loaded with possibilities
At Clays we are passionate about our people and have a strong focus on our team's development and growth. Our bespoke Career Tree provides a learning journey for all colleagues with the potential for our most junior colleagues to develop into our future leaders. We are continually working on building a strong culture to support and reward our colleagues as we grow our business.
We pride ourselves on being a great place to work, and just like our venues are designed for everyone, so is our workplace. We know that we can't possibly serve our diverse audiences without first nurturing and celebrating it in our people, and that's why we work hard to create an inclusive culture for everyone. So it doesn’t matter what you look like or where you come from, as long as you are passionate about making a positive impact then we want to hear from you!
- Continuing Career Development via our Career Tree learning journey and opportunities for progression in our growing business
- Guaranteed Service Charge & Service Charge Bonuses for all colleagues working in venues
- Paid Breaks
- 32 working days’ holiday pro rata every holiday year including bank holidays and an increasing holiday allocation with length of service up to a maximum of 36 days
- Additional Celebration Day every year to celebrate something that is important to you
- Generous 50% Staff Discount during off peak periods and 25% Staff Discount during Peak Periods to enjoy Clays with your friends and family
- Market-leading Parental Leave Policies. In addition to your statutory rights, Clays offers all colleagues with 12 months service, 13 weeks leave at 100% pay (based on your average weekly earnings) for Maternity, Adoption and Paternity and Partner leave
- Staff recognition and incentives
“I feel proud to be part of a company like Clays. With friendly staff, easy-going management, experienced mentors and opportunities to grow it is easy to feel that way. The Clays values are what make this job easy, fun, exciting and challenging. Every day is a new opportunity to learn and grow, both in my professional and personal life.“
Discover our roles
- Floor Team - Our servers are the key to the execution of the ultimate Clays experience. Working closely with the Kitchen and Bar Teams, these roles are exciting and fast paced, answering their queries and assisting with food and drink orders to deliver exceptional standards of service for our guests.
- Bar Team - Our Bar Team is key to the experience and theatre of our business. Our highly skilled and experienced bartenders produce and serve drinks from our unique innovative cocktail menu creating memorable experiences for our guests.
- Host Team - Our hosts provide a warm and genuine welcome to all our guests, greeting them on arrival. They support guests with setting up their Pegs and are essential to delivering an exceptional standard of service and creating memorable experiences.
- Top Guns - Our TopGun Programme is our learning journey to prepare colleagues for management roles and to be leaders of our business. You’ll undertake practical on-the-job training with the support of your manager as well as theory learning exercises to prepare you for future roles.
Join the family
You’ll be paid competitively, with rewards offered throughout the year and you’ll be respected and treated fairly by everyone you work with. As we grow, we want you to grow too; we’ll invest in your training and development to make sure you’re interested, challenged and always excited throughout your career with us.
We are looking for a friendly, energetic team member who can multitask and take initiative. The right candidate will be passionate about customer service, and all things food and drink. You will support the service staff in delivering seamless service and be competent deploying our technology.
Our Floor Team is key to the execution of our competitive socializing experience and the Food & Beverage delivery in a fast paced exciting environment. You will work closely with the kitchen and bar team to deliver exceptional standards of service. We are looking for highly motivated servers that have a desire to be trained and upskill themselves, or even become future leaders of our business.
Our Bar Team is key to the experience and theatre of our business and you will be supporting the bartenders and floor team in a fast pace exciting environment. You will work closely with the kitchen and front of house team to deliver exceptional standards of service.
Our Bar Team is key to the experience and theatre of our business, you will be producing and serving drinks at high volume in a fast pace exciting environment. We are looking for highly skilled Bartenders who have extensive experience in the bar industry.
Chef de Partie (Moorgate)
As a Chef de Partie you are responsible for supporting the Head and Sous chef in a busy kitchen, delivering consistently high-quality food for our guests..
Your will provide courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service to guest and colleagues and deliver Clays operational standards.
We are looking for a self-driven individual that strives for excellence with experience in the hospitality industry. This role will be required to work flexibly to meet the needs of the business, including weekend and late night working.