Terms and Conditions
Facebook Competition Prize Draw
Terms and conditions
- By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
- The prize draw is being run by Trigger Group Limited (Clays)
- To participate in this competition, users must tag five other accounts on the Facebook post.
- This competition will run until the 14th April 2022. Entries made by direct reply to this page will not be accepted.
- There will be 1 winner who will be selected at random, after the competition deadline of 12pm on 14th April who has fulfilled the criteria above.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) except for Clays' employees, all contractors and families or anyone directly connected with the organisation, and operators of its brands and concessions.
- The prize consists of a bottle of our Signature Sloegasm cocktail. This can be redeemed and shared either at the bar area or, after a booking is made, at your peg.
- If you are the lucky winner, you will need to provide proof of over 18+, your email address, contact phone number and home address as instructed at the time of being announced as our winner. Further details will then be provided by Clays as to how you claim your prize.
- We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- One entry per person per comment made will be accepted.
- No purchase is necessary, however you will need an internet connection and access to Facebook. No refund may be claimed for expenses incurred in participating in the promotion, including in relation to the use of the internet.
- We reserve the right to exclude any entries which we believe to be inappropriate, fraudulent or based on misconduct.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
- The winner will have 48 hours to claim their prize from the date that they are announced as a winner. After this time we reserve the right to select a new winner.
- The decisions of the promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By taking part in this promotion, all participants consent to us collecting, storing and using their personal data submitted with their entry for the purposes of this promotion.
- Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be used for marketing purposes without the individual's prior consent.
- The promoter does not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, damaged or delayed. For example, as a result of network, system development, computer or telecommunications failures or fault of any kind - including any hardware, programming code, databases or software used in the promotion.
- Winners may be required to participate in related publicity without further reward. E.g be photographed for website/ social, provide a short statement about their win.
- Clays reserves the right to withdraw or amend without notice this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
- This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- This promotion is subject to Facebook’s terms of services which can be found at: https://www.facebook.com/terms.php