Terms and Conditions
- By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
- The prize draw is being run by Clays (Trigger Opco1 Limited)
Eligibility to enter
- The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the prize draw
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted. No entry may win more than one prize.
- The prize draw is free to enter.
How to enter
- Enter your First and Last Name and Email Address into www.clays.bar entry form.
- The prize draw will close on 30th November 2021
- Clays will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
- The prize will be 1 bottle of our signature cocktail worth £40 to redeem at Clays for 100 winners (55 Moorgate, London, EC2R 6BH).
- The winners will need to book in advance.
- The winners will be drawn at random.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- The decision of Clays regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winners will be notified after 1st December 2021 via the email provided during entry.
- Clays will attempt to contact the winner by email up to two times.
- If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and Clays reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Data protection and publicity
- You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by Clays for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and for marketing and those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
- All entrants may apply for details of the winning participants by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The winner agrees to the release of their name to any other prize draw participants if requested via Clays
- All personal information shall be used in accordance with Clays Privacy Notice.
Limitation of Liability
- Clays does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that Clays does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
- Clays reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.