How we are keeping safe and fun
Covid Safety: we've got you covered
With new government guidelines and changes happening all the time, we know you and your friends want to be able to organise nights (and days) out with peace of mind.
We’re committed to working with Government guidelines so you can be confident that Clays is a fun and safe place to be.
In addition to meeting all Government health standards, we take extra precautions and have an advanced cleaning regime in place that uses cleaning substances that are certified suitable for the control and destruction of coronavirus.
- We operate daily antibacterial misting across the whole venue using a hospital grade sanitiser.
- We ensure that all equipment and surfaces are thoroughly disinfected between bookings. Including all pegs, screens, guns, seating areas and surfaces.
- We have sanitising stations throughout the venue.
- Our team have temperature checks when they arrive at work and they take a lateral flow test at least every two days.
- Pre-order, pre-pay and food and drink gift cards are available.
- We operate card only transactions.
- Our venue is operated at a capacity that enables sufficient space for socially distanced areas and supports adequate ventilation.
Please refer to our booking terms and conditions and FAQ's for current information regarding our cancellation policy. We will always do our best to accommodate changes and we will review our cancellation policy in line with government guidance.