Terms and Conditions
Clays Marathon 2023 Cocktail Offer
Clays Marathon Cocktail Offer T&Cs
By accepting a Clays marathon cocktail you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
The offer is being run by Clays (Trigger Group Limited)
Eligibility to enter
- One Clay Burst or xxxx cocktail will be given to guests who present a London Marathon 2023 medal at the bar
- The cocktail is available for participants over 18 years of age.
- The terms of the offer run from Friday xxxxxx to Friday xxxxxxxx. The offer will not be valid after 23:59 on
- You do not need to have booked a peg at Clays or be attending as a guest of someone who has booked a peg at Clays to be eligible for the offer.
- By accepting a cocktail, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the cocktail.
- There is a limit of one cocktail per person
How to participate
- To participate you must show your London Marathon 2023 medal at Clays between xxxxxxxxx and xxxxxxxx to be eligible
- One cocktail per person
- This offer is redeemable at the bar only. You can not redeem this offer via Clays in peg kiosks.
- The offer will end on xxxx
- The cocktail is either a Clays Clay Burst cocktail featuring xxxxxxxxx or a xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- The cocktail is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- The decision of Clays regarding any aspect of the offer is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Clays Address: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Data protection and publicity
- All personal information shall be used in accordance with Clays Privacy Notice.
Limitation of Liability
- Clays does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered as a result of participating in the offer
- Clays reserves the right to cancel the offer or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- These terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.