Terms and Conditions
Halloween Refresh and Reload Cocktail Offer
Clays Refresh & Reload Halloween Cocktail Offer T&Cs
By accepting a Clays Refresh & Reload cocktail you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
The offer is being run by Clays (Trigger Group Limited).
Eligibility to enter
- Cocktail tokens will be given to guests to redeem at the bar for one Clays Refresh & Reload cocktail.
- The cocktails tokens are available to people over 18 years of age.
- The terms of the offer run from Friday 28/10/2022 to Saturday 29/10/2022. Tokens will not be valid after 23:59 on 29/10/2022.
- You must have booked a peg at Clays or be attending as a guest of someone who has booked a peg at Clays to be eligible for a token. Clays booking ts and cs apply.
- By accepting a token, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the cocktail.
- There is a limit of one cocktail per person, per booking on Friday 28/10/2022 and Saturday 29/10/2022 only.
How to participate
- To participate you must book a peg at Clays to play on Friday 28/10/2022 or Saturday 29/10/2022 or be attending as a guest of someone who has booked a peg at Clays during this time to be eligible.
- You will be given one token per person.
- Tokens are redeemable at the bar only. They are not redeemable via Clays in peg kiosks.
- The offer will end on 29/10/2022.
- The cocktail is a Clays Refresh & Reload cocktail featuring Beefeater Rhubarb & Cranberry Gin.
- The cocktail is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- The decision of Clays regarding any aspect of the offer is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Clays Address: 55 Moorgate, London EC2R 6LL
Data protection and publicity
All personal information shall be used in accordance with Clays Privacy Notice.
Limitation of Liability
Clays does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered as a result of participating in the offer.
Clays reserves the right to cancel the offer or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice. These terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.