Competition terms and conditions
Friday Fever Shootout
- The promoter of the Friday Fever Shootout competition is Trigger Group Limited (“Clays”) , whose registered office is at 131 Finsbury Pavement, London EC2A 1NT.
- The competition is open to anyone aged 18 or over, except employees of Clays, investors and anyone otherwise connected with the judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- To enter the competition you must sign up on the night in the venue with the Shoot Captain and participate in the competition on the Friday night that the competition takes place. To participate in the competition, you must register your email address and opt-in to marketing during the game login. Please note that places are limited, and entry to the competition is subject to availability. You can pre register your interest at www.clays.bar/canary-wharf/whats-on and www.clays.bar/the-city/whats-on.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person, per Friday Shootout. Multiple entries from the same person are permitted on subsequent Friday Shootouts.
- The competition runs every Friday from March 17th to June 9th at Clays The City and Clays Canary Wharf. Closing date for the competition will be Friday 9th June 2023 at 23:00. After this date and time, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in any event outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prizes are as follows:
- Complimentary Cocktail. Every Friday Fever Shootout player receives a complimentary Clays signature Ruby cocktail, in partnership with Fever Tree tonic.
- Weekly Prizes. Weekly Winners at Clays Canary Wharf and Clays City win a £50 Clays fully loaded gift card and a limited edition Clays cap.
- Series Silver Prize. The player with the second highest score over the 12 week series will win a year's supply of Fever Tree tonic.
- Grand Prize. The player with the highest score over the 12 week series will win an exclusive Clays shooting party in our private room with a lavish spread of food and drinks alongside a Fever Tree spirits & mixer masterclass for up to 20 people.
- The prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other alternative.
- Winners will be chosen via the scores listed on the Clays Friday Fever Shootout leaderboard.
- The winner will be notified on the night for weekly Shootout prizes and by email within 30 days of the Shootout or closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 30 days of notification, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
- In the instance of a tied score, prizes will be given to both or all winners with the top score.
- The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current GDPR regulations and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
- The winner's name will be available 14 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The promotion is subject to the CAP Code. Winners may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the competition and the promoter reserves the right to use the names and addresses of winners, their photographs and audio and/or visual recordings of them in any publicity.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Good luck to all players!